Custom Shot Peening Applications
Engineered Abrasives creates custom automated abrasive and shot peening systems to meet your specific requirements.
Cabinets with Single or Double Swing Doors
- The part fixture is mounted on the inside of the door.
- While one door is closed, the part is processed in the blast chamber. The other door is then opened and the part can be loaded onto the fixture.
- When the blast cycle is finished, the door is opened with the processed part and the other door is ready to be closed again for the process to restart.
Cabinet with Counterbalanced Door
- The large vertical door is raised or lowered to load/unload parts onto a continuously rotating table, for a pre-determined amount of blast time.
- The operator can load the table with parts, close door and start the cycle. During the blast cycle, the operator is free to perform other tasks.
Whatever the type or size, Engineered Abrasives can build your blast cabinet.
Custom Single Cell Machines
- Designed for customers who produce a multitude of parts.
- This machine has a vertical, counter balanced door where parts are loaded or unloaded onto a rotating fixture inside the blast cabinet.
- Part fixtures can be easily changed for different types of parts.
- Nozzle positioning can also be easily changed to accommodate different parts. This type of machine is used for different parts of low, to medium volume, that require different guns and tooling setup.
Learn more about our Single Cell Machines »
Special Blast Cabinets
- Engineered Abrasives is able to design and fabricate any type of cabinet to meet your specific needs.
- All of these machines are designed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Engineered Abrasives is able to build special equipment to lance peen many types of parts from small discs and gears to large rims for aircraft.
We have custom, automated abrasive and shot peening systems to meet your requirements. We can design and fabricate any type of cabinet to meet your needs.
Roll blast cabinets can be used with any type of media. Parts are first grit blasted for thermal spray and different types of coatings.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote for Custom Shot Peening Applications
or call us today at 708-389-9700