Rotary Index Shot Peening Machines
Engineered Abrasives® manufactures custom rotary index shot peening machines engineered to provide precision blasting for complex parts. Our patented rotary tables offer multiple stations for high volume manufacturing of gears, sprockets and other complex shapes. The multiple stations allow for loading and unloading of finished parts while parts are being peened, maximizing production volume.
Click to Enlarge Engineered Abrasives®' custom machines are designed and manufactured to meet your production requirements, providing efficient manufacturing of precision shapes. Our engineers will work with you to design a rotary shot peening machine that meets your exact requirements and will operate at peak efficiency with minimal downtime. From custom parts holders to determining the most effective peening media, our staff will develop the best solution for your manufacturing challenges.
Features of our custom index shot peening machines
- Fixed or travelling guns.
- Flexible loading and unloading mechanisms.
- Precision rotating fixtures at the blast station.
- Adjustable media feed and air pressure.
- Sealed air blow-off station.
- Linings on all units of 1/4" polyurethane linings for superior wear protection and 2" foam for noise containment.
- Gun rods, holders and locking bolts manufactured of A2 Steel (62RC).
Engineered Abrasives® custom index shot peening machines are designed and manufactured to meet the most stringent performance requirements. Our knowledgeable, skilled staff will make sure that your custom equipment will provide the performance you require.
Look for RED components and surfaces to be sure you get Engineered Abrasives® quality equipment OEM parts.