Continuous Shot Peening Machines
Engineered Abrasives® manufactures custom continuous shot peening machines. Our patented 360-degree design provides a constant, even, uniform finish to parts, ensuring that they are prepared for coating and finishing. Abrasive blasting is one of the most effective methods used to prepare surfaces for finishing. It is used used to roughen surfaces for painting, bonding, thermal spraying and coating and remove burrs and flash from molded products.
Our high quality, custom abrasive blasting machines are engineered for high volume applications that require a precision, uniform finish or deburring prior to coating, spraying or bonding. Our engineers will work with you to design and manufacture a continuous blast machine that will meet your exact production requirements, providing efficient, high quality finishing of your parts. All our machinery is designed to meet the heavy-duty production schedules for abrasion blasting processes, and will perform well in 2-shift operations.
Engineered Abrasives® custom abrasive blast machines offer the following features
- 360-degree rotating heading powered by a variable speed drive.
- Can be used with any type of media, including sandblasting, ceramic beads, glass beads, aluminum beads and other shot peening materials.
- Adjustable media feed and air pressure.
- Sealed air blow-off station.
- Flexible loading and unloading mechanisms.
- Bearings and drives are mounted outside of the unit to reduce maintenance requirements.
Our continuous shot peening machines are designed and manufactured to meet the most stringent performance requirements and are custom-designed to meet your exact production specifications. Our knowledgeable, skilled staff will make sure that your custom equipment will provide the performance you require.
Look for RED components and surfaces to be sure you get Engineered Abrasives® quality equipment OEM parts.