Steel Shot Peening Media
Engineered Abrasives® offers a wide range of shot peening and abrasive blast media, including steel shot. We offer cast steel shot and steel cut shot that provide high quality results for steel parts. Steel shot is used for shot peening applications that require precise, uniform finishes, as well as for deburring, deflashing and descaling of parts.
We offer steel shot in a wide range alloys, sizes and hardnesses. Sizes range from 0.3mm to 1.6mm. in stainless steel and carbon steel alloys.
Benefits of steel shot media are
- Consistent, precise finish due to the uniform size and weight of the media.
- Precision hardening of the part to increase strength and wear and fatigue resistance.
- Smooth, polished finished surfaces.
- Dust-free cleaning, with precision deburring.
- Long product life and reduced wear and tear on peening machines.
Our staff is available to help you select the best cut wire media for your application. Call today to see how we can help you.
Look for RED components and surfaces to be sure you get Engineered Abrasives® quality equipment OEM parts.