Metal Deburring Services
Engineered Abrasives® offers industrial metal deburring services as part of our suite of custom finishing services for metal parts. Deburring services are used to remove the residue and imperfections remaining on a metal surface after the part has been machined, fabricated, welded or cast. Removing the scale and burrs from the part produce a part that meets exact product specifications, ensuring a properly fitting part. A smooth surface will allow for proper seals between parts if needed.
High Volume Deburring Services
Our metal deburring services are performed under controlled conditions in our custom-designed, high performance machines.
- Efficient burr removal over the entire part, to the tightest tolerances.
- Suction or pressure deburring to provide the most effective removal.
- Wide range of media, including steel shot, cut wire, soft shot, plastic bead, glass bead or ceramic bead. This allows for precise deburring that will not pit or damage the surface.
- Soft shot, glassbead or plastic media are used to soften gears, metal or aluminum parts for further finishing.
- Ability to handle a wide size range of parts and components.
- Ability to deburr many metals, including aluminum, steel, steel forgings and machine parts.
We have the capability to peen and deburr parts at the same time, using our 58-62 RC. This is used for complex parts such as gears and enables efficient finishing and repairs to the part.
Our shot peening services meet the highest standards in the industry, including the SAE International standards. We are certified for IATF 16949, registered in ISO 14001, approved in Ford Q1, and have patents.
Engineered Abrasives® will ensure that your part is finished and deburred to your specific requirements and standards.
Look for RED components and surfaces to be sure you get Engineered Abrasives® quality equipment OEM parts.